Texting fails 99% of the time. The other 1% its too good to be true.

If it pleases you, like, share, and follow:
RSS
Follow by Email
Facebook
Google+
http://playeatwork.com/uncategorized/762/
Twitter
YouTube
YouTube
Pinterest
Pinterest
Go To My Instagram

speak your mind

%d bloggers like this: